If you want to understand more about our work with private lands and how we bring technical and financial resources to help landowners improve the health and wildfire resiliency of their lands, check out this great video!
Promote understanding and awareness of forest health conditions and engage landowners in Klamath and Lake Counties in a proactive forest management strategy. Describe and utilize the 8-step process to address priority acres and the future use of prescribed fire on private and public landscapes.
3,850 + private landowners within the perimeter of the four identified project areas of Lake and Klamath Counties. The North Warners Forest Health Project, Thomas Creek Forest Health Project, Chiloquin Community Forest and Fire Project, and the Gerber Watershed Forest Project.
● A two-page fact sheet (handout and website distribution)
● A short film (community presentations, workshops and individual landowner meetings)
● Implement work within identified project areas
● Follow up newsletters (progress reports and accountability)
● Host a prescribed burning workshop
● Continuation of engagement and more forest restoration projects
Copyright © 2023 Lake County Umbrella Watershed Council - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder